Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Senior Project

I found a non-profit organization I can now volunteer for. The organization is called Pets Are Wonderful Support (PAWS). This organization is for people with disabilities that can't even afford to take care of themselves. They don't want a person to have to chose between their own health or their animal's health. So, if anyone has to make that decision, they can go to this organization where they will recieve a month's supply of food, discounted vet care, and money towards vet care. Also, they will take your animal to a vet and walk it if you are not able to do so. I am already scheduled for two events. The first is held at the organization, it is open house for vets in the area to get them on board to help give discounts to PAWS members and to donate money. The next event is at the Plaza Hotle in San Francisco. Architects build crazy dog and cat houses and they will be auctioned off and money made goes to this organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment